LAUNCH POD RADIO ™
Year One’s Task for Launch Pod Radio ™
Find New and Emerging Businesses looking to get their products or services into the hands of their consumer base with the help and support of a community. These businesses, in the Launch stage, will fit into one of three Categories:
- Bricks and Mortar
- Bricks and Clicks
The Goals of Year One
To learn as much as we can about:
- The many different types of businesses
- How the launch process compares between them
- Learn some of the common problems they share
- Learn what kinds of solutions there are for those problems, that have been found
- Listen to the lessons learned from people launching their type of business; by podcasting guest interviews.
This will help others, launching their business, prepare for these possible pitfalls as well as find solutions for current ones.
To finish each Podcast interview, time will be provided for the guest to:
- Ask the community for help, with anything they need to move their business forward.
- Showcase their products and services to the listeners.
- Tell the listeners how they can be reached.
LaunchPodRadio.com will serve as this podcast’s headquarters! It has been created as a platform to help you successfully grow and Launch your with a helpful network behind you!
Everyone interested in launching their business as problem free as possible, are provided: a place to gather, a resource of information to use, and the support needed for them to succeed. All of which is being created, this first year, by the community for the community!
- A Problem Solving platform
- Interactive relationships with others in similar situations
- Mentoring opportunities.
- Valuable Resources
- tips, tricks, and tools
- noteworthy books, videos and educational courses
- helpful websites, podcasts, and more!
All of which you will find useful for making your business launch a success!
\f0\fs24 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0